When you work on a Starship, sometimes you won't see home for days. You need a place to relax, talk to your friends, and host numerous functions all at the same time. One of the favourite places for these events is the Recreation Room. The room's sole purpose is for the crew to have a place to relax, eat, drink, and hold events.
Most often found in these rooms are:
- Replicators with many different food patterns.
- Enough tables and chairs to accommodate off duty crew.
- Several recreational game stations, usually stored when not in use.
Although the rooms aboard the Black Hawk may vary, there is one consistency across all of them, that the crew find the setting relaxing, the company familiar, and the entertainment uplifting.
- Deck 6, One Room to Port, One to Starboard (Rooms 1 & 2)
- Deck 8, One Room to Port, One to Starboard (Rooms 3 & 4)
- Deck 9, One Room to Port, One to Starboard (Rooms 5 & 6)
- Deck 14, Two Rooms to Port, Two to Starboard (Rooms 7-10)
The artwork contained on this page was created by Bobye.
|USS BLACK HAWK TOUR|
|KEY LOCATIONS||Main Bridge • Main Conference Lounge • Sickbay • Flight Deck • Main Engineering • Security Complex|
|SECONDARY LOCATIONS|| Captain's Ready Room • XO's Ready Room • Brig • Armory • Mess Hall • Cargo Bays • Transporter Room|
Science Labs • Auxiliary Control • Chief Counselor's Office • Chief Operations Officer's Office
Squadron Command Center • Intelligence Center
|LIVING AREAS|| Captain's Quarters • Senior Officer Quarters • Officer Quarters • Junior Officer Quarters|
Senior NCO Quarters • NCO Quarters • Enlisted Quarters
VIP / Guest / Civilian Quarters • Fighter Pilot Quarters
|OFF DUTY & LOUNGE||Holosuites • Holodecks • Talons • USS Black Hawk War Time Memorial • Recreation Room • Library • Arboretum|